Friday, May 1, 2009

Perez Hilton forces NOM off Youtube

Things I never thought I'd say: I love Perez Hilton. I'm sure you all heard about the National Organization for Marriage forcing all of the hilarious parodies of its absurd ad (which we covered a couple of weeks ago) off Youtube because of copyright infringement. Well, there is such a thing as karma, and it's working through a very unexpected source. NOM's latest ad, which was released yesterday and reportedly cost $1.5 million, was forced off Youtube because it contains unauthorized clips from Perez Hilton's video blog.

Oh, the irony. What a great Friday surprise! But I have to say, I am curious to see what nonsense NOM is spewing now. It's like a terrible talk show - you just want to know what they're going to do next!

Via Jezebel - thanks to Gracie for the link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home