Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We're still talking about sex?

Just to keep you posted (and shamelessly use the blog as a platform for my other activities), if you're interested in getting involved with Princeton's still-nameless new sex-positive group, there will be a meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) night! There are various levels of involvement in the group, so there are slightly different meeting times. Here's the situation (I pasted this from an email I sent out earlier, so enjoy the colors I added to make up for the email's length and confusing nature):

We're going to have our second sex-positive group meeting tomorrow night, so get excited! We'll do introductions and hopefully decide on a group name, and discuss where we want to go from here. The meeting will be at 10:30 pm, in Frist 205. Once again - bring friends, tell people - this is the first official meeting, so it will be harder for people to join the discussion group later, just because it will be a fairly significant commitment. If you know that you don't want to be in the discussion group, but you want to help plan events, and reach out to the larger campus (no less important, but a smaller time commitment), come to Frist 205 at 10 pm.

So to recap (I know that was slightly confusing):
1) Meeting tomorrow night in Frist 205
2) If you just want to help plan, come at 10 pm - we'll be done by 10:30
3) If you want to plan and discuss (i'll love you forever if you do!), come at 10 pm, but don't leave because...
4) If you want to discuss the forbidden subject, come at 10:30
5) I'll bring snacks to make up for the ridiculous confusion of this post

So, as usual, let me know if you have comments/concerns/questions. Or if you can't make it tomorrow but still want to be involved. And I can't wait to see you tomorrow night!

If you didn't know, the "me" is Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux (I'm an EW editor), and my email address is ajthomso@princeton.edu. And I am serious: I want to hear from you, and I want you to come to this meeting. Questions? Complaints? Ideas? Just hit me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home