Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun with the anti-feminist mail bag!

In the grand tradition of Feministing's Anti-Feminist Mail Bag, I present my own bit of anti-feminist hate mail, which I received while I was trying to find women to interview for my senior thesis. I've received a fair bit of this over the past year, and now I've learned to laugh at it. Especially when it's this ridiculous:

"God i hate dumb feminists........ i'm not doing trading, but is for MEN .... every1 here hates dumb feminist bitches....they are ugly, like a 2 or a 3 (and I am like 7 so i am better looking) and they have hairy armpits. there are lots of feminists in my country too and EVERYBODY hates them. OH NO PLEAZE DONT COME AFTER ME WITH YOUR SUPER FEMNISITM POWERS!!"

Sometimes, ignorance is just blissfully amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home