Sunday, September 28, 2008

Really, NYT? Her Glasses?

by Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux

I am very disappointed in the New York Times. Not only do they continue to publish Maureen Dowd, whose uncensored snark makes me crazy every Sunday and Wednesday, but now this? Let me say this just once, because I'm not going to again: there are SO MANY ways to define a candidate without turning to her eyewear, or what dress his wife wears on "The View". But I suppose it has only been a few months since political commentators were treating Hillary Clinton's cleavage as if it were a questionable component of her foreign policy platform, so I shouldn't be surprised. Thanks to Peale for sending me this!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/28/magazine/28wwln-consumed-t.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home